Saturday, 19 April 2014

Whiteout

I was mumbling on the other day about a forthcoming personal-fashion-renaissance... and it appears the day has come: I am actually wearing some form of sportswear. I swore I would never, I have no idea what is happening to me. They are barely noticeable of course, (I am referencing the shoes)... which I bought as kind of a joke - if that makes any sense whatsoever. *+?*+*Fashion can be ironic, I guess?! I don't even know, hope you like the photos.. which are taken in my new room-to-be - v exciting!!!!! hehe. I've had a busy and hectic week... thanks to the guys at Shopcade! Another blog post will have to be made about that... for now this will do  XXX


jacket: c/o http://www.vitstyle.com/home/211-mesh-floral-bomber-jacket.html
 everything else: topshop

7 comments:

  1. I'm just obsessed with this outfit, you look frikin' amazing Imogen! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so gorge Loving the sport luxe vibe actually aha! Your bomber is just everything and check those pins girlfriend! Aha gorge post ah new rooms are so fun xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of wearing sportswear either but you still manage to have such a lovely and stylish outfit as always xx

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable, i love your style and outfits. You`ve got a new bloglovin follower!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! A shame we did not have time to post! Well, put the outfits you wear in school, make a post about how to live in London? you like the city? Shows the decor of your room? And make a post about you the type "10 facts about me" I hope you answer me

    ReplyDelete